HOW TO GRANT ADMINISTRATOR ACCESS TO YOUR GOOGLE ANALYTICS ACCOUNT
- Visit https://analytics.google.com and log into your Google account.
- On the left, down the bottom, click on Admin.
- In the first column, click on Account User Management.
- Up the top right, click on the blue + button and choose Add Users.
- Enter the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ensure the checkbox next to Notify new users by email is checked.
- Ensure the checkboxes next to Edit, Collaborate and Read & Analyze are checked.
- Click on Add up the top right and you’re done!
If you have any trouble with these directions, please contact me.