NEW WEBSITE PAYMENT PLAN.
Get your new website up to start generating an income for you while you pay off the balance amount over six months!
As a fellow small business owner, I totally understand how having to invest a large lump sum payment upfront can hinder you from taking the plunge to grow your business.
With this in mind, I have released a simple payment plan to help kickstart your website design process without the pinch of a huge initial outlay.
Consider this the sign you need to get started the ball rolling on a new website for your business!
- N100% interest free
- NNo credit check required
- NFlexible payment options
- NNo early pay-out fees
TERMS & CONDITIONS.
1. This payment plan is only available for projects costing $2,000 or more. See my Base Website Package here.
2. The total of your new website project can be paid over a 6 month period at 6 equal repayments per month.
3. The first monthly repayment will be invoiced immediately and is required to be paid prior to any work commencing.
4. Invoicing will be on the same day each month as per the date on the first invoice.
5. The preferred payment method is direct bank transfer, however, PayPal and credit card payments are also available but will incur a 3% fee on the total invoice.
6. While your website is on a payment plan, it will remain the property of Charmed Digital and you will be granted restricted access. Once the payment plan is complete, you will be granted full unrestricted access.
7. No credit checks or other finance checks are required to participate in this payment plan.
8. If a repayment has not been received by 7 days after the due date, you may receive a late fee of $45 on that months invoice.
9. There are no early payout fees applicable.
10. If you require any additional works outside of the agreed scope, this will be quoted and invoiced separately to the payment plan.
11. If the payment plan fails to be adhered to and repayments are late for 30 days, the website will be taken offline until the debt is fully paid.
Grab my free Social Media Checklist to help you manage your accounts each day, week and month!
This will add you to my weekly mailing list for helpful tips, tricks, hacks, tutorials, sales, discounts, freebies and more to make the most of your online marketing! You can unsubscribe at any time.